I have the best family, I love them so very much. Easton loves Logan boy. He is so good with him and already takes care of him. Mommy loves Logan Boy! Brandon captured this sweet picture on his phone. He sure loves his daddy!
You all look so CUTE! You look awesome Syd : ) What a little cutie. With parents like you two, I should have known that he would have the cutest smile ever!!! Hope to see you soon.
I always told myself I would never blog, but here I am. My friends and my sister-in-law told me you have to get a blog now because you have a kid! I started laughing said ok! So far it has been a lot of fun. But you're all probably going to laugh, I am the worst writer in the world heehee ;) I know these are random pics but I love them all, its so hard to decide! Honestly I never thought I would ever be a blogger; I used to make fun of it hahaha, then I started looking at everyones blogs and I wanted my own haha. So enjoy!!!!!
2 comments:
You all look so CUTE! You look awesome Syd : ) What a little cutie. With parents like you two, I should have known that he would have the cutest smile ever!!! Hope to see you soon.
Sydney Your pics are so cute.. and your baby has gotten so big. cute cute....
Post a Comment